This is the only walking tour dedicated to Jimmy C, who is world-renowned for his drip-style art. An Adelaide street art tour about one artist's journey, it looks at how street art collaborations come together and how an artist can be so variously inspired.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rundle Street East, Rundle Street, Adelaide, South Australia Australia
Start the tour in one of Adelaide's street art hubs, where you will see how Jimmy C shaped the works of this area and contributed to the eclectic vibe of the East End.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Rundle Mall, Gawler Pl, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
See a small part of Adelaide's bustling main shopping strip before finding more street art in the surrounding lanes.
Stop At: Whitmore Square, Whitmore square, Adelaide, South Australia Australia
Your end point is Sparkke at the Whitmore on this square, a recently revitalised pub, micro-brewery and restaurant. It's a socially inclusive venue where you'll see the final Jimmy C artwork. You can then take time to relax and admire the piece with a drink or meal.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Please note that while we don't require any proof of COVID vaccination, we are subject to any mandates of places we visit. The end point of this tour, Sparkke at the Whitmore, has a mandate that only vaccinated people can enter. We will be asked for proof on entry. Thanks for your understanding!
- List of additional Jimmy C works in Adelaide
- Street Art Explosion map
- Sparkke at the Whitmore voucher for $2 off your first Sparkke beer/soft drink
28 East Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Sparkke at the Whitmore, 317 Morphett St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Flamboyance Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.