We offer two types of yoga classes: Hot Power Vinyasa and Restorative Yin.
POWER VINYASA - Strengthen, energise + have fun!
Power Vinyasa is a dynamic, athletic practice of movement to breath that builds upper body and core strength. The room is mildly heated to 32°C to improve joint mobility and encourage detoxification, leaving you feeling energised and relaxed.
These classes follow Flex’ signature energetic flow, yet each teacher slightly modifies the postures to keep your practice interesting and fun. All Power Vinyasa classes are beginner friendly, with variations offered for experienced yogis.
YIN YOGA - Stretch, unwind + calm your mind
Yin Yoga is a deeply restorative and meditative practice. Relaxing gravity poses, mostly on the floor, are held to deeply release connective tissues and relieve tension around the joints.
Yin is the perfect complement to balance out a strong Power Yoga practice – the Yin and the Yang, the moon and sun, the hard and the soft.
About This Deal
If you are looking for a deeply transformative yoga experience that helps you step into your true strength, join us at Flex Hot Yoga! From the high intensity flow of a heated Power Vinyasa class to the calm focus of a restorative Yin Yoga practice, we support you to push past your limitations and tap into your true, powerful self.
Step out of your comfort zone, transform self-doubt into certainty, and burn off stress through a challenging, fun and reinvigorating practice. Unroll your mat and join us in any of our 25+ weekly yoga classes in Norman Park, Brisbane.
With this casual pass, you are booking a one-off yoga class of your choice. If you are looking for a more regular practice, be sure to reach out to us to discuss the best membership or pass option for you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All classes are available in-person and online via zoom as a continued service. (Not only during lockdown)
- Yoga class participation
- Bring your own mat or rent one at our studio
- Bring a water bottle or buy drink at our reception
174 Bennetts Rd, Norman Park QLD 4170, Australia
12/11/2019 - 10/27/2021
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM09:30 AM - 11:00 AM05:00 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM09:30 AM - 11:00 AM05:00 PM - 06:00 PM06:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM09:30 AM - 11:00 AM05:00 PM - 06:00 PM06:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM09:30 AM - 11:00 AM05:00 PM - 06:00 PM06:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 AM09:30 AM - 11:00 AM04:30 PM - 05:30 PM06:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM09:30 AM - 11:00 AM04:00 PM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM04:00 PM - 05:00 PM05:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
1 hour 10 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Flex Hot Yoga in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.