Discover the Blue Mountains National Park by air on board a scenic flight light aircraft, an experience to be remembered for a lifetime. You will depart Bankstown airport and track west towards the Blue Mountains. From here, your pilot will fly low level to ensure beautiful aerial views of Warragamba dam and the beautiful Burragorang valley.Follow lake Warragamba to Katoomba and the iconic Three Sisters rock formation. Circle around for 360 degree views of this stunning natural landscape and take that perfect shot while appreciating the wonders of the national park. On the return trip witness the intriguing sand stone cliffs and the vibrant blue tones of the Megalong valley. Duration 60 minutes.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fly Australia Charter, Hangar 109, Drover Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2200 Australia
Arriving at the Fly Australia Passenger lounge you will be met by your local experienced pilot who will fill you in on the tour ahead. We will board the aircraft and take off for our tour over Sydney. Remember to bring your camera, there will be unlimited photo opportunities!
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
The Blue Mountains scenic flight takes you over some of Australia's most iconic and beautiful landscapes including Warragamba dam the beautiful Burragorang valley and the Tree Sisters. You will enjoy panoramic sights from the comfort of our seat in our specially designed scenic flight aircraft.
A must do while in Sydney!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, Maximum passengers weight is 120
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fly Australia Charter Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.