The best way to experience the Hunter! Fly Australia Charters are pleased to offer The Hunter Valley Day Tour.
A truly VIP experience. Enjoy the view from your own private aeroplane that features large panoramic windows and a high wing to ensure uninterrupted sights below.
This tour includes: local guide, Wine and Cheese tastings and lunch at a local restaurant with a view.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Your scenic flight takes you along the northern suburbs of Sydney including the popular Northern beaches. you will see Manly, Long Reef and Palm beach as you fly low level coastal towards the Hunter Valley.
Pass By: Hawkesbury River NSW Brooklyn NSW, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Enjoy breathtaking sights of the Hawkesbury River and the valleys as we cruise above en-route to Cessnock, your experienced pilot will make sure you capture great shots and also fill you in on some information about the local areas.
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Before landing, your pilot will over fly the beautiful Hunter region. You will have the opportunity to take in the sights below. enjoy views of orchids, olive plantations and of course many vineyards.
You will than land at Cessnock Airport and be met by a local tour guide who will take you to some of the hunter Valleys best attractions. these include visiting up to 4 cellar doors and tastings of local wines, cheeses and chocolates. You will have the opportunity to purchase wines cheeses, chocolates and olive oils.
After a gourmet lunch at a local restaurant you will be met by your pilot at the airport again ready for your return to Sydney.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to aircraft weight and balance limits, Max passenger weight is 120 KG
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Lunch will be at a local restaurant and all dietary requirements are catered for. please advise of any dietary requirements
109 Drover Rd, Bankstown Aerodrome NSW 2198, Australia
10/14/2019 - 3/27/2021
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fly Australia Charter Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.