Explore the best that the exciting inner city locale of Northbridge has to offer on this 3.5 hour small group food tour hosted by a passionate local expert. Delve into the city's exploding dining and drinking scene on a guided tour through some of the area's best restaurants and hidden lane way bars. You'll eat lots of delicious food and try exciting drinks and cocktails on a fun, engaging and informative night on the town. Discover venues that you'd probably never find on your own, learn about the culture and rapidly changing face of the city and uncover other venues to come back and visit at a later date.
What You'll Get
Meet your group in the Piazza under the giant TV screen at 7pm and set off to explore the best of what Northbridge has to offer. Formerly a less-than-respectable nightlife district, you’ll experience firsthand the rebirth of the area into a vibrant, cosmopolitan locale brimming with amazing eateries and fantastic bars.
First stop is a restaurant that typifies the casual, fun and vibrant Northbridge dining scene where you’ll share some amazing food (and be welcome to purchase a drink).
As your first round of food settles, you’ll be lead down alleyways and backstreets for a drink at a secret speakeasy style bar so underground that it’s not listed on any maps! A plethora of amazing alcohol and expertly mixed cocktails await if you know just which door to knock on!
Emerging into the real world after your drink, you’ll then sit down again in another great restaurant and share more fantastic food.
Hopefully you still have room for more food, as next you’ll be taken to an artisan gelato bar – complete with its own chocolate fountain - for a sweet treat to round out the food for the evening.
Finally you’ll be lead down another alley for a final drink in a fantastic hidden bar to finish off the tour. You’ll then be welcome to stay on for as long as you like, or head back out to do more exploring.
In between venues your guide will give insights into local history, culture, and street art as well as highlighting other venues that are worth a visit in the future.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 are not permitted on the tour
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (allergies etc)
- Vegetarian and gluten free dining options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegan options are not available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Arrive for check in at 6:45pm please
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food (AU$25 per person to be paid in cash on the night)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Northbridge Piazza under the giant TV screen (outside the Northbridge Brewing Company)
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Loose Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.