Experience the intoxicating sights, sounds and tastes of Perth's best & most authentic Asian cuisine on this 3 hour guided walking tour hosted by an expert local guide. On this engaging journey through Northbridge's vibrant Asian dining precinct you'll encounter delicious new dishes, learn about the history & culture of different Asian cuisines and discover fantastic venues that only seasoned local experts know about. There's gnarley noodles, delectable dumplings, ravishing rice and so, so much more. Forget what you think you know about Asian food - you'll leave with a full belly, tingling taste buds and a newfound appreciation for some of the most delicious food anywhere on the planet!
About This Deal
Meet your guide in the heart of Northbridge's Asian dining precinct and embark upon your gastronomic tour of some of the area's most tasty & authentic food. There’s much more than meets the eye in this vastly underrated part of town, so make sure you pay sharp attention to your guide as they point out all manner of hidden gems along the way.
You’ll learn about the rich culture and cuisine of Malaysia before sitting down to share some fantastic dishes like Chicken Rice, Roti Canai and Char Kway Teow. A mixture of Indian and Chinese influences, it’s 100% delicious!
Next up is a palate cleansing bubble tea stop. With loads of different flavour and topping combinations, it’s easy to see why this tasty drink has become a sensation right throughout South-East Asia.
Bubble teas slurped down, you’ll then venture to another restaurant to experience some authentic mainland Chinese food. Home to many different regions and cooking styles, you’ll never think of “Chinese food” the same way again! You’ll also learn to hone your chopstick skills on different noodle, rice and dumpling dishes.
Dessert is next (no meal is complete without it!). Indulge in a uniquely Asian twist to gelato at a decadent local dessert bar to round out the food for the evening.
Finally, hit up a fantastic local small bar for a digestive cocktail or two where you’ll be welcome to stay on as long as you desire after the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (unfortunately we cannot accommodate vegans)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Expert Local guide
- Guided Walking tour
- Food and drinks (please note that ticket price DOES NOT include any food - food costs are around AU$30 per person to be paid in cash on the night of your tour)
- Alcoholic drinks (please bring any beer or wine you want along with you on the night)
- Drinks (soft drinks/sodas can be purchased on the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Corner of William and Newcastle St in Northbridge (in front of the Grab N Go convenience store).
6:30pm sharp (please be at the meeting point by 6:15pm for registration)
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Loose Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.