Discover the hidden world of Perth's amazing food and culture on this 3 hour food tour of some of the inner city's best kept secrets. Hosted by an expert local guide, you'll uncover special local delicacies and out-of-the-way backstreet bars, learn about the rich cultural history of the area and marvel at spectacular street art. There's Asian street food, Italian pastries, local craft beer, artisan chocolate and more - a whole world of amazing taste sensations available in the one city exploration adventure!
About This Deal
Meet your guide in the exciting inner city dining & entertainment precinct of Northbridge and begin your taste bud tingling tour of the city's hidden delights. Forget
Previously an area with a less-than-stellar reputation, you'll experience first hand Northbridge's recent blossoming into a thriving, cosmopolitan urban hub. You'll try fantastic coffee (something which Perth takes VERY seriously) and awesome toasted sandwiches, nibble on amazing Peking duck pancakes, check out super cool street art (did you know that Perth was ranked at the 4th best city in the world for it?), learn about the impact of the Italian immigrant community and browse through a historic Greek supermarket/deli.
Crossing over into the CBD, things only get better! Learn about and taste some delicious, authentic Banh Mi (Vietnam's most popular street food) followed by some show-stopping artisan chocolate creations. Finally, there's a tour through the beautiful, historic Treasury Building (home to some of the city's most exciting restaurants) and visit an award winning craft beer bar where you'll be welcome to stay on at as long as you desire after the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (unfortunately we cannot accomodate vegans)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Expert Local guide
- Food - please note that food is NOT INCLUDED in the ticket price (total food costs are approximately AU$25 to be paid in cash on the day of your tour)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Corner of William and James St, Northbridge (outside the Brass Monkey pub)
10am (please be at the meeting point by 9:45am for registration)
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Loose Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.