The Clare Valley is a hidden gem amongst the vines, a leisurely 2 hour drive from Adelaide; Clare is recognised as the Riesling â€œCapitalâ€ of Australia. It is Australiaâ€™s smallest and one of the leading viticulture regions.Â It is famed for its wine and pioneering heritage.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clare Valley, 8 Spring Gully Road, South Australia 5453 Australia
The Clare Valley is a hidden gem amidst the vines, a leisurely 2-hour drive from Adelaide; Clare is recognised as the Riesling “Capital” of Australia.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Adelaide SA, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is approx. 9:30am from all Adelaide Metropolitan accommodation including Adelaide Airport and the Port of Adelaide.
• Tours can be modified to suit your arrival or departure time. Please advise
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the for Wine or Reason in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.