The price quoted includes up to 6 guests. Take an intimate and informative private tour through the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley wine regions. Your knowledgeable guide will show the best of what South Australia has to offer. You’ll visit both iconic and boutique wineries and local attractions including Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest surviving settlement. The wineries visited will be matched with your individual tastes.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Chateau, 1 Hermann Thumm Drive, Lyndoch, South Australia 5351 Australia
Wineries and Vineyards
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barossa Farmers Market, Stockwell Road, Angaston, South Australia 5353 Australia
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Lofty Summit
Traveler pickup is offered
all hotels in the Adelaide Metro
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Port Adelaide
8 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the for Wine or Reason in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.