Soak up the incredible natural beauty of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. You’ll walk scenic trails at Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek, Pile Valley, and the Hammerstone Sandblow, and dip into sparkling waters at Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, Champagne Pools and Lake Wabby. Drive down Seventy-Five Mile Beach to the Pinnacles and Maheno shipwreck, staying overnight at a beach resort along the way. You’ll travel with a knowledgeable local guide and have plenty of time for swimming and exploring as you experience Fraser Island’s treasures on this two-day tour.
What You'll Get
Named K’Gari (paradise) by the local Aborigines, Fraser Island is a place unlike any other. Created over the millennia from sand drifting off of mainland Australia, Fraser Island is the largest sand island in the world and the only place where rainforest grows in sand. With more than 100 pristine freshwater lakes, numerous creeks, giant sand dunes and extensive rainforest, you’ll have plenty to explore on your 2-day trip.
You’ll stay overnight at Eurong Beach Resort located on Seventy-Five Mile beach with apartment-style accommodation in a shared quad room. The resort has two swimming pools, two bars, and a cafe where you can relax after a day of exploring. One breakfast, two lunches and a dinner are included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- MP3 audio guides are available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking if an audio guide is required. A refundable deposit of $20 per device is payable to your guide on the day of travel
- Your accommodation will require a credit card pre-authorisation of AU$100 per day plus AU$200 refundable bond to a maximum of AU$500. In the event that no credit card is available, full payment and a bond deposit of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$500 is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional scenic flight (Approximately AU$70 per person, payable locally, on the day of travel)
Hervey Bay hotels or River Heads Ticket Hut
Returns to original departure point on day 2 at approximately 6pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fraser Explorer Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.