If your looking for an adventure this tour is for you. Visit the famous iridescent blue waters of Lake McKenzie. Unwind in style for an afternoon of leisure at Fraser Island’s top bucket list location. With plenty of time to relax and enjoy each of the sights and attractions, take it easy on this one day guided tour. Buffet lunch will be provided at Kingfisher Bay Resort. Our very popular 1-Day Tour of Fraser Island is a fantastic day out for both local and international visitors.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake McKenzie, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581 Australia
Renowned for its brilliant blue hues, this perched dune lake is the definition of paradise! Often mistaken for a beach, Lake McKenzie is located in the heart of Fraser Island and the perfect location for a dip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kingfisher Bay Resort, Kingfisher Bay, Fraser Island (K'gari) QLD 4581, Australia
Enjoy lunch at Kingfisher Bay Resort and full access to all resort facilities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fraser Island, Fraser Island, Fraser Coast, Queensland
• 10:10am - Meet your guide at The Boat Club Marina (12 Jetty Street, Urangan) Follow signage to Sea Explorer departure location
• 10.30am Sea Explorer transfer to Kingfisher Bay Resort
• 11.00am approx. Arrive at Kingfisher Bay Resort
• Morning at leisure – lunch available prior to lake departure
• 12.45pm Meet your local guide at the Village Store
• 1.00pm 4WD coach transfer to Lake McKenzie
• 1.45pm Arrive at Lake McKenzie
• 3.45pm Depart Lake McKenzie
• 4.30pm Arrive back at Kingfisher Bay Resort
• 5.00pm Ferry transfer to River Heads, Hervey Bay
• 5:50pm Courtesy transfer to The Boat Club Marina or local accommodation
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants 0-3 are free, however guests will need to bring forward facing child seat as per QLD road rules.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our guided 4WD tours are operating with a series of COVD-Safe processes: Approved COVID safe plan, QR codes for easy contacting tracing, A/C screens cleaned regularly, Deep disinfectant cleans every night and Lunch at Kingfisher Bay Resort meets Covid-Safe dining requirements.
- Lunch - At Kingfisher Bay Resort
- National Park Fees and fuel levies
- One-way fast boat transfer to Fraser Island
- One-way ferry transfer to River Heads
- Courtesy drop off within Hervey Bay
- Guided 4WD coach tour to the lake
- Full access to all resort facilities
- Entry/Admission - Lake McKenzie
- Entry/Admission - Kingfisher Bay Resort
12 Jetty St, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Boat Ramp, River Heads QLD 4655, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fraser Explorer Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.