Step out of the city for the day, and join us on a spectacular 15km trail that combines salt swept coastlines, long sandy beaches and dramatic sea cliffs.
Make sure you pack your swimmers because the beaches will entice with their clean white sand and azure blue waters; the perfect chance to cool down. There will be ample time to relax, fossick the shoreline, and soak up some glorious sunshine.
Say goodbye to sad, soggy sandwiches. Instead, enjoy morning tea by the sea, with a selection of Australian native teas, fresh bush coffee and locally-made chocolate cookies. At lunch time, we can savour a gourmet picnic platter of cheese and deli meats, artisan crackers, freshly baked sourdough bread and other local products from the Sydney region, made fresh, just for you.
This tour is perfect for anyone looking for a unique and memorable way to spend a day in Sydney, spending time on some of the best beaches in the world.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal National Park, Royal National Park, New South Wales
Australia's first, and the world's second oldest National Park, the Royal is an exceptional destination just 45mins south of Sydney's CBD.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Wattamolla, Wattamolla, Shoalhaven, New South Wales
Out tour will start right in the heart of the Royal National Park at Wattamolla beach. Public toilets are available here, before we set off on the track.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Garie Beach, Royal National Park, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch in the shade of the trees beside Garie Beach. We recommend packing your swimmers, because the clear blue waters and soft white sands will entice you for a swim.
Public toilets are also available here.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This hike is 15km long, with approximately 5 hrs of walking broken up with regular breaks.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - A gourmet picnic lunch will be prepared, highlighting local Sydney and Blue Mountain's artisan products.
- Snacks - Each hiker will receive a personal, handmade trail mix to snack along the walk. Fresh fruit and chocolate will also be shared through the day.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Wether is a fresh pot of coffee, or a cup of tea, there is nothing like a warm cuppa in the bush. We will stop for morning tea, and enjoy the beautiful scenery with a snack.
- An award-winning guide, who will bring to life the landscape, sharing fascinating facts and stories
1: Railway Colonnade Drive, Railway Colonnade Dr, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
2: Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Freeland Hiking Co. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.