► GREAT OCEAN ROAD CHOCOLATERIE - Our first stop is at Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice creamery, a memorable experience.
► MEMORIAL ARCH - the famous entry of the Great Ocean Road
► KENNETT RIVER– is an absolutely amazing place to spot koalas and local king parrots. There is a designated picnic area to have lunch or alternatively you can buy food from the local cafe.
► TWELVE APOSTLES - The main attraction with the most incredible views of the whole trip
► LOCH ARD AND GORGE - speechless place, sometimes used for wedding shots
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 8004 Australia
Time to get on board and start our Great Ocean Road one day tour.
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 1200 Great Ocean Rd, Bellbrae VIC 3228, Australia
Our first stop is at Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice creamery, a memorable experience.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Memorial Arch is a Must See stop, if you are driving the Great Ocean Road, a wooden arch which is a reminiscence to honor all the heroes who make part of the construction of the road.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
is an absolutely amazing place to spot koalas and local king parrots. There is a designated picnic area to have lunch or alternatively you can buy food from the local cafe.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Twelve Apostles is one of the highlights to visit in Victoria and the pearl of this tour. At this stop, we will walk by a network of boardwalks to see them from all different angles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Our last but not least breathtaking stop to see one of the most unforgettable places at the Great Ocean Road, it is a treasure of natural beauty, maritime history, and scenario of all kind of social venues as well. It will give us the chance to see beautiful forms of the ocean interacting with the rocks, their colours and formations from different angles.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- English only (The tour guide would speak Spanish, Sinhalese)
- Meals not included, we highly recommend you to bring your own
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Entry/Admission - Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Food and drinks
180 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Addicts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.