Amazing landscapes, plenty of wildlife on an unforgettable experience in Grampians National Park! Join us in a fun adventure.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 8004 Australia
Time to get on board and start our Grampians one day tour.
Stop At: Beaufort Band Rotunda, Neill Street, Beaufort, Victoria Australia
Beaufort is a small town located half way to the Grampians, famous for its gold during the mid-XIX century.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Boroka Lookout, Mt Difficult Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Enjoy the 180 degrees view of the aboriginal Grampians mountains range, the Bellfield Lake view at the horizon, and the impressive cliffs view around you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Victoria Australia
MacKenzie Falls is one of the largest and most beautiful displays of Nature in Victoria, at any time of the year will give the best photo opportunities, the sounds of this impressive falls will give you inner peace and tranquility and perfect spot to chill out and spend time with new friends from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Reed Lookout, Halls Gap, Victoria Australia
REEDS LOOKOUT AND THE BALCONIES - This stop is a great chance to admire the extensive and green lush landscapes of Grampians. Go to The Balconies Lookout and enjoy the relaxing 1Km walk to arrive to see the most famous and breathtaking view in Grampians (2 Km walk round trip).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre, 117-119 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap VIC 3381, Australia
HALLS GAP RECREATION RESERVE - have fun at our last stop at home of roaming grey kangaroos and a perfect spot to take pictures of them (if they are around), please always remember to follow the guide's recommendations in regards of the good care of kangaroos.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Grampians National Park is approximately a 3 hour Drive from Melbourne CBD
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Beaufort Band Rotunda
- Entry/Admission - Boroka Lookout
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Entry/Admission - Reed Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre
180 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Addicts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.