Join us to Yarra Valley, one of the most popular Day-Trip and tourist area where you will enjoy a range of National Wines!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 8004 Australia
Time to get on board and start our Yarra Valley one day tour.
Stop At: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Enjoy between 4 to 5 different wines like Rosé, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and others.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yering Farm Wines, St. Huberts Road, Yering, Victoria Australia
Time for more Wine: Pinot Noir, Pinot Rosé, Cab Sav, Sparkling Wine, Cider and even Dessert wine.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: McKenzie Reserve, Yarra Glen VIC 3775, Australia
It's the lunch stop. Enjoy the restaurants and food stores around. You can also bring your own lunch and have a picnic at McKenzie Reserve.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia
The last winery to enjoy at least 4 wines more.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
The Yarra Valley Chocolaterie welcomes everyone with free chocolate and ice cream tastings, the chance to watch the art of chocolate making by their team of talented European Chocolatiers and their showroom choc-filled with over 250 different chocolate products.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Dominique Portet Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yering Farm Wines
- Entry/Admission - McKenzie Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
National Gallery of Victoria, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Addicts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.