Experience an incredible day to one of the most popular attractions in Victoria!
* The starting time may change due to the sunset time. We'll contact you before the tour if the starting time changes.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 8004 Australia
Time to get on board and start our Phillip Island one day tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Woolamai Beach, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
A walk at CAPE WOOLAMAI (7.5 km), a nice walk and relaxing walk first by the beach (declared as National Surfing Reserve) and then into the walking tracks towards beautiful coastal viewpoints and the highest point of Phillip Island (Photo Opp Beacon Lookout, The Pinnacles, and wildlife spots).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cowes Visitor Information Centre, 97 Thompson Ave, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia
Stop for lunch at COWES TOWN a perfect town for a picnic lunch at the Esplanade waterfront boulevard, excellent gelato and fish and chips recommendations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Visit the NOBBIES CENTRE and enjoy the boardwalks and lookouts of the south coast and its spectacular SealRocks views, birdwatching might take place seagulls, little penguins, silver gulls, and many more enriching your walk.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
See the world smallest penguin in its natural habitat returning home at sunset time. From viewing platforms you will witness one of the purest moments of Nature understand the importance of their conservation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery of Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Cape Woolamai Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cowes Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Addicts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.