This tour covers the most amazing places at Dandenong Ranges including the Puffing Billy Ride for more than a reasonable price.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kokoda Trail Memorial Walk, Mount Dandenong Tourist Road Upper Ferntree Gully, Ferntree Gully, Victoria Australia
Also known as 1000 Steps. Let's start with a moderate walking/climbing through this breathtaking scenery full of memories to read during the hike.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: William Ricketts Sanctuary, Mount Dandenong Tourist Road, Mount Dandenong, Victoria 3767 Australia
One of the most impressive spots of this tour. This is a magical place with over 90 different sculptures depicting the Aboriginal people engaging with the earth in a pure forest setting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens, 1A Sherbrooke Rd, Sherbrooke, Victoria 3789 Australia
No matter the season, you'll be amazed by the picturesque waterfalls, water features and its iconic ornamental lake and boathouse. This place is perfect for a picnic, so lunchtime will be here.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave VIC 3160, Australia
Time to enjoy a ride at Puffing Billy. It's Australia's premier preserved steam railway that will take you through the magnificent Dandenong Ranges.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emerald Lake, Emerald, Victoria 3782 Australia
Emerald Lake Park has wonderful walking track around the lake. It's a lovely and quiet area to connect yourself with the beauty of Nature.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Puffing Billy Ride Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Railway
- Lunch - We recommend you to bring your own lunch for this tour
180 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fun Addicts in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.