Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know that The Sydney Harbour Bridge is nicknamed “The Coathanger” because of its arch-based design? Or that The smallest beach in Sydney is McKell Beach at Darling Point, accessible only by boat at low tide? Also Sydney officially became a city in 1842. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Sydney. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Professional local guide services
Sydney NSW, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Opatrip Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.