Whether you’re into skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding or just looking to have a good time on the lake and learn something new, you will find something for the whole family at Gold Coast Wake Park. This 4 Hour Wakeboarding Pass Includes all basic rental equipment. For beginners all the way to intermediate we have trained staff on hand to help.
About This Deal
Whether you’re into skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding or just looking to have a good time on the lake and learn something new, you will find something for the whole family at Gold Coast Wake Park. On the edge of the beautiful lake is a fully licensed bar and restaurant open 7 days for breakfast and lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Basic Rental Equipment Included - Wakeboard, Kneeboard & Lifejacket. Helmets available for hire from $5
- Upgrade to our premium rental boards to hit the obstacles from $29.95
34 Maudsland Rd, Oxenford QLD 4210, Australia
12/28/2019 - 5/7/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GC Wake Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.