This scenic flight is 70-minutes in duration, meaning you are able to choose a time that is suitable for you. You will need to check in to the Geraldton Air Charter office 30-minutes prior to your flight time to meet your pilot and complete your briefing.
About This Deal
Taking off from Geraldton, you will fly direct to Port Gregory - the historic fishing village which back in the 1850's was once a busy port for the export of lead and the site of a whaling station.
30-minutes into your scenic flight, you will reach the Pink Lake (Hutt Lagoon). Complete 2 turns over the Pink Lake which will take approximately 8-minutes. You will see the Hutt Lagoon or the "pink lake", and your pilot will explain how the lake produces beta carotene, a lucrative aquaculture crop estimated to be worth more than $50-Million AUD a year worldwide.
Once you have completed your 2 laps of the lake, your pilot will return you back to Geraldton.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Geraldton accommodation - an additional $20.00AUD per passenger, payable direct to the supplier.
Geraldton, Geraldton, Western Australia
1 hour 10 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GERALDTON AIR CHARTER PTY LTD in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.