This scenic flight departs from Geraldton Airport daily at a time of your choosing and runs for one and a half hours. The beautiful aerial scenic flight includes overflying the fascinating islands in the Pelsaert Group, the Easter Group and the Wallabi Group.
About This Deal
Before departure, your pilot will provided you with a detailed talk on the Abrolhos Islands including the history and information on the fishing industry as it is today.
Depart Geraldton, overflying the beautiful city and track for an extended scenic overfly of the three main groups of the Abrolhos Islands - The Pelseart, Easter and Wallabi groups.
En route your pilot will point out the pearl farms, the historic church on Basile Island, the brightly colored fisherman camps, marine life including sharks, manta rays, dolphins and migratory whales(in season) and some of the shipwrecks for example - The Zeewijk(1727) and the famous Batavia (1629). You will also overfly Webbie Hayes' fort, the oldest European building in Australia.
There is the option to include a 30-minute stop at East Wallabi Island and a morning or afternoon tea, please ensure you prebook this option if interested.
On your return to Geraldton, you will view the Batavia's shipwreck site, and your pilot will fly overhead Beacon and Traitors Islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger First Name an Last Name MUST advised at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Scenic Flight
- morning or afternoon tea (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Geraldton, an additional $20.00 AUD per passenger.
- Food and drinks
- Face masks provided for travelers at the cost of $2 each
Geraldton Air Charter, Geraldton Airport, Moonyoonooka WA 6532, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GERALDTON AIR CHARTER PTY LTD in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.