Kayak Noosa is the only kayak company on the Noosa River that uses touring kayaks with sails and steering. It makes the trip much more enjoyable as you can glide quietly past wading birds and take in the scenery.
Your tour guide will take you into hidden mangrove corridors, and over to the sand flats of the Frying Pan, pointing out stingrays, soldier, ghost and hermit crabs, moon snails, as well as numerous seabirds including Terns, Cormorants, Darters, Pied Oystercatchers and various wading birds on the sand flats including Egrets, Whimbrels, Godwits and Plovers. Overhead may also see a range of Birds of Prey including White-Bellied Sea Eagle, Eastern Osprey, Whistling and Brahminy Kites.
What better way to explore the beautiful Noosa River and learn about the Biosphere than by kayak with a tour guide. We are passionate about environmental sustainability and we have Advanced eco-tourism certification.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
Paddle on the beautiful Noosa River either towards North Shore or around the Noosa Sound - this tour is catered to your needs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can choose your kayak - single or double, or even paddle a surfski - we can cater for your needs and experience.
Jetty, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/12/2019 - 2/11/2021
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
60 to 180 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Get Paddling Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.