Experience the hospitality of McLaren Vale on this small group day trip with maximum 13 people on tour. Taste locally made wines and produce while being accompanied by your local, professional, tour guide. Enjoy the personalise service from our multi award winning touring business discovering the wonders of this great region.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: d'Arenberg, Osborn Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
discover this amazing and very unique The Cube (if you wish to enter there is a $10 entry fee) a huge highlight to all customers - Payable on the day, not included in the itinerary
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leconfield McLaren Vale Cellar Door, 439 Main Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
enjoy sampling of local wines
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant and children's meals not included. We recommend that parents bring a lunch for their child/infant.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Office hours for confirmation are Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Sat-Sun and Public holidays 11.00 am -3 .00 pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Lunch for infants and children
- Entry/Admission - d'Arenberg
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from a variety of CBD and Glenelg Hotels. We also can pickup from Airbnb's and accommodation surrounding the CBD and Glenelg upon request. If pickup location further out a slight surcharge may apply.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbour
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Getaways SA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.