Do you want to visit family or friends or both, have limited time and plenty of distance to cover, then travel with me, I will take care of your travel plans and help you get the most out of your limited time in Sydney.
Or if you are tired of just seeing the Opera House and Harbour Bridge and want to see the real Sydney, come on a private tour with me. I cater to time poor individuals, couples, or group of 3 people who want to get the most out of their limited time in Sydney.
I am a long time Sydney native with an intimate knowledge of all things Australian, our unique culture, and the best places to see and visit and that's 'fair dinkum'.
What You'll Get
Travelers will be picked up from their hotel or place of accommodation. I will send a text message to you 30 mins before arrival. My car is a white SUV Toyota RAV4 licence plate DPA61P with an Australian flag flying from the side window.
Travelers can nominate their own itinerary or select from the following destinations;
* Sydney northern beaches tour, exploring iconic and secret natural beaches on Sydney's north side. Visiting Balmoral beach, Manly beach, Freshwater, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Narrabeen, and many more up to Palm beach. We will also see the statue dedicated to the Duke Kahanamoku who introduced surfing to Australia. Lunch at the wonderful Newport Arms hotel.
* Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens tour high in the Blue Mountains, lunch at the gardens cafe. Visit apple farms and other points of interest near the gardens.
Mount Annan Botanic Gardens, Australia's largest botanic gardens and seed bank. See the prehistoric Wollemi pine tree only thought to exist in 200 million year old fossils. Lunch at the gardens cafe. Scenic drive to the south coast along Sea Cliff Bridge and stopping at the Indian Temple Sri Venkateswara to try some tasty Indian food.
For Airport transfers, travelers nominate their pickup point, please allow enough travelling time to arrive at airport 2 hrs before departure for international flights and 1 hr for domestic flights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Cheeze and biscuits, olives, chocolate, and chips.
Clients can nominate pickup locations for daily tours anywhere in the Sydney metropolitan area. Airport transfers pickup from your address in Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong, Blue Mountains, and all areas within those city boundaries.
Circular Quay, Cahill Expy, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia Bankstown Airport, Bankstown, New South Wales Australia
Palm Beach NSW 2108, Australia Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia Mount Tomah NSW 2758, Australia - Blue Mountains Botanical Gardens 1000 meters above sea level, spectacular sweeping mountain views for cool climate plants. Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia - Australian Botanic Gardens Australia's largest botanic gardens with 2000 species. Look for wallabies and kangaroos, and see the famous prehistoric Wollemi pine tree one of the world's rarest trees.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/12/2019 - 4/3/2021
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
4 to 9 hours
Sydney NSW, Australia - Travelers will be returned to their original pickup point or for airport transfers, to Sydney Int'l or domestic terminal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glenn Brooks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.