Make the most of your visit to the Yarra Valley by combining an exhilarating sunrise hot-air balloon flight with an award-winning Yarra Valley small group winery tour. Take in the magnificent views of the lush Yarra Valley landscape from the air and then taste some the the regions best wines with visits to four of the regions best wineries.
About This Deal
Balgownie Estate is the primary meeting location prior to the flight. After the flight, we will take you back here for a champagne buffet breakfast. We meet at Rae's Restaurant which is onsite.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age is 18 years for consumption of alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents or guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions.You can re-book your balloon flight/breakfast for an alternative date or a full refund for the flight/ breakfast can be given. No refunds given for wine tour portion. If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your winery tour will PROCEED as scheduled. On the morning of the wine tour you MUST ring the Australian Winery Tour Co. (AWTC) office on 1800 996 414 from 8am to confirm which pick up point you will be using. You will have to make your own way to 1 of the 5 x AWTC pick up points in Melbourne (as below), or to the Yarra Valley meeting point at Punt Road Wines: 10 St Hubert’s Road, Coldstream. Passengers are required to make own arrangements to meet the service at Punt Road Wines in the event of balloon flight cancellation. AWTC are unable to provide door to door hotel pickup or drop off within the Yarra Valley or Melbourne CBD. You will be picked up & dropped off at a central location within Melbourne CBD before/after the winery tour ends.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Buffet breakfast with sparkling wine at Balgownie Estate
- Lunch - Lunch & a glass of wine - (held at Balgownie Estate - same as breakfast, unless the wine tour provider changes their lunch)
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (from selected major CBD hotels only)
- Drop-off at specified central Melbourne locations
- Approximate one-hour sunrise hot air balloon flight
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off (you will be dropped off at one of 5 drop off central Melbourne city points)
1: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
2: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
Traveler pickup is offered
Approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Global Ballooning Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.