Feel the adrenaline rush as you explore the amazing tropical rainforest. Go through creek crossings, up hills and through orchard plantations. Get up and close with Cassowaries, a must see colorful native 1.6-meter Australian bird on your half-day hummer tour from Cairns.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, Queensland 4870 Australia
Enjoy this once in a lifetime adventure aboard a Military Hummer! Take in the sights as you 4WD through Rainforest Tracks, Keep an eye out for the illusive Cassowary!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 4 years of age requirement
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Cairns Hotels pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wet Tropics World Heritage Area
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Global Travel Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.