Our Cliffs & Caves Tour takes you by kayak to explore the stunning and imposing limestone cliffs of Blackwall Reach. This 500m section of weathered and majestic formations, is one of the Swan River’s special places, will leave you awestruck.
Our highly capable, experienced, local guides will share stories with you, from first Australians to the first European Swan River Colonists as well as some of the areas historical, cultural, geographical and horticultural secrets.
So come join us on this fun, upbeat and wonderfully engaging small group tour and actively connect with nature. We paddle tandem kayaks and cater for a wide range of ages and skill levels, aiming to leave you energised and with a strong sense of accomplishment.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bicton Baths Reserve, Bicton, Melville, Western Australia 6157 Australia
We paddle through the serene Bicton Bath area where we see interesting boats and incredible houses along the river foreshore.
Pass By: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Along the Swan River we visit the magnificent limestone cliffs and caves of the Blackwall Reach area. Significant to the first Australian and learn the history of the area as we drift and take our time to enjoy the beauty.
Stop At: East Fremantle, East Fremantle, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
We head back to our starting point to enjoy a coffee or tea at the wonderful yacht club cafe. We sit and enjoy the view.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Double kayaks, life jackets, paddles and wet bags are provided
- Coffee and/or Tea - On our return to the yacht club we enjoy a coffee or tea in the clubs cafe.
East Fremantle Yacht Club, Petra St, East Fremantle WA 6158, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GoGo Active Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.