Discover a magnificent area of Perth on easy to paddle safe sit-on top kayaks. Let us show you a special place relatively unknown and untouched.
See incredible wildlife and wetlands and learn a little of the history of the area.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kent Street Weir, 1 Kent St, Wilson, Canning, Western Australia 6107 Australia
This is our Cafe stop area. We can get off the kayaks and explore on foot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Canning River Regional Park, Kent Street, Canning, Western Australia 6107 Australia
This is the park area that we kayak through
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Double Surf Ski, Paddles and Life Jackets
- Coffee and/or Tea
Riverton Canoe Launch, 444/445 Riverton Dr E, Riverton WA 6148, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GoGo Active Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.