Learn to surf at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, one of Australia's most iconic surf destinations. With its warm waters and safe beaches, the conditions at Noosa are ideal for beginners. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and rash vests or wetsuit are included.
About This Deal
We meet at our trailer in the car park at Beach Access No 11 in Claude Batten Drive at Noosa Heads 15 minutes before the lesson begins. We provide a long sleeved rash/sun shirt (or wetsuit in winter) and select the correct size soft beginner surf board and then walk to the beach. We begin with a safety talk and some basic instruction on the beach and then catch our first few waves in waist deep water. We then return to the beach for more detailed instruction about how to stand up. We then spend the rest of the lesson in the water with the instructor assisting everyone to stand up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Ride A Wave in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.