Enjoy a 2-hour surf lesson at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. Choose one of Australia's favorite surf schools who has been teaching people to surf since 1987. You'll be provided with a long sleeve rash shirt in summer and wet suits in winter with a soft beginner surfboard and 2-hours of instruction and fun.
About This Deal
Go Ride a Wave offers 2hour surf lessons every day at Broadbeach at 10am and 2pm. Most of all, we provide a safe, fun, exciting experience that everyone can enjoy. The lessons include the use of a long sleeve rash shirt or wetsuit, a soft beginner surf board and 2 hours of instruction and fun. We meet at our van in the car park beside the Kurrawa Surf Saving Club. There are toilets and also showers nearby so you can wash off the salt and sand after the surf lesson. We can also arrange photos to prove that you were able to stand up, if you would like us to.
• Kurrawa Beach, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Professional guide
- Surfing equipment
- Food and drinks,
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kurrawa Surf Club, BEACHSIDE, Old Burleigh Rd, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Ride A Wave in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.