Learn to surf at Anglesea on the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. The sheltered safe beaches of this charming small coastal town make for a great place to learn to surf. The conditions at Anglesea are ideal for beginners and you'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and wetsuit are included.
About This Deal
Meet at our shop to change into your wetsuit and collect your surf board. Walk with the instructor onto the beach and begin with some basic safety and instruction before catching your first few waves in waist deep water. You will return to the beach for more detailed instruction about how to stand up and then spend the rest of the time in the water with your instructor helping everyone to stand up on their surf board. Return to the shop to shower and change at the end of the lesson.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
143B Great Ocean Rd, Anglesea VIC 3230, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Ride A Wave in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.