Imagine yourself kayaking in the crystal blue waters surrounding the Most Easterly Point of Australia spotting dolphins, humpback whales (from May to Oct) and turtles. This kayak trip is suitable for most levels of fitness, is easy and it lots of fun!
We embark on our ocean sea kayak tour from Clarke's Beach in Byron Bay paddling across the Bay towards Cape Byron. At Wategos Beach , situated just under the historic Cape Byron Lighthouse there is a residential pod of Pacific Bottle-nose Dolphins. We enter their habitat and usually have the privilege of seeing these beautiful marine mammals free from captivity in their own environment.
Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay is owned and operated by long term local surf lifesaver and World Title Surf Ski Medallist Kurt Tutt. Our staff are all trained Surf Lifesavers and will take the bets of care of you.
About This Deal
Find out why we have been voted best Eco Tour in New South Wales 2 years running.
Owned and operated by a born and bred local.
Take the opportunity to explore the beautiful waters of the Pacific Ocean surrounding Byron Bay on our fully guided Sea Kayak Tour.
Connect with Mother Nature, take in the clean salty air and have the chance to see our local wild dolphin population along with sea turtles and in migration season the majestic humpback whales whilst kayaking.
Three species of Sea Turtles live in Byron Bay, help us look for some of these beautiful creatures on our kayak tours.
• Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
• Go Sea Kayak at Byron Bay, 56 Lawson St Cape Byron Marine Park, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
• Cape Byron Lighthouse, Cape Byron Walking Track, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 5 to 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Women more then 15 weeks pregnant should consider the safety risks of undertaking such a tour
- Minimum age 5 years old
- Roadside parking available (paid), Free 4 hour parking is available nearby on Massinger St
- Remember: we run on NSW Daylight Savings time between Oct and April each year
- Please let our staff know of any medical conditions at check in, you do this confidentially by completing our waiver form at check in
- Not recommended for people with phobias, poor physical fitness or chronic lower back injuries
- Mother Nature dictates the day - everyday is different on the Bay, we will do our best to find all sorts of wildlife for you.
- Should conditions be dangerous: We conduct risk assessments of conditions several times per day. If the ocean is too dangerous from things like string winds, stingers or large surf we will contact you to cancel. In this case you are entitled to a full refund, don't worry we don't take your money. Sometimes you are just better off not going then being out there in unnecessary danger
- We do run the tours in the rain, you get wet anyway whether it's sunny or raining.
- In winter we have wetsuits for you to put on before the tour to keep you warm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not Recommended for people who suffer from phobias of water
- Not recommended for people who suffer from motion sickness
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Local guides, trained to the highest standards. Long term local staff, the benefit of experience
- Free Photos for download. Check our Facebook timeline for your tour photos uploaded in high res.
- All Kayaking & Safety equipment. Super Stable Double Sit on Top Kayaks
- Kayak lesson on the beach before you start. You will need some physical fitness to partake this tour
- Beginners & Non-Swimmers are welcome, not recommended for people with phobia of water
- Our promise - if you don't see a Dolphin, Turtle or Whale you can paddle again for free
- Wetsuits available to keep you warm in cooler months
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pick Up / Drop Off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Sea Kayak at Byron Bay Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.