Take a Door to Door shuttle bus from Sydney International or Domestic Airport to Cruise Ship Terminal at Circular Quay (Overseas Passenger Terminal). Don't pay too much for a taxi or stand shoulder to shoulder on a crowded train with your luggage. Share the cost of the ride with other passengers travelling at approx. the same time to the same area. Airport Shuttle is our most popular and cost effective transport solution. This service operates 7-days a week.
What You'll Get
Enjoy a simple and stress free journey to your cruise ship (Overseas Passenger Terminal) after arriving from your domestic or international flight. Experience a meet and greet service and rest assured knowing your driver is monitoring your flight schedule to ensure you are not left behind in case your arrival flight is delayed.
This shared shuttle transfer offers friendly and efficient customer service and is excellent value for your money.
Door to door shuttle service operates multiple times throughout the day.
Driver will assist you with your luggage as you board a comfortable mini van.
24/7 emergency number will be provided to the customers.
Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you if the driver can't find you at the expected pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- One-way shared shuttle transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, tolls and service fees
- Port drop-off
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transport to White Bay Cruise Terminal
Sydney Domestic & International Airport
Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
30 to 60 minutes
Circular Quay Overseas Passenger Cruise Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Sydney Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.