When you arrive in port in Sydney, take a 4.5-hour shore excursion to see the city's top sights and the North Shore. You'll catch views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House; pass by historical landmarks; and visit the popular seaside suburb of Manly, perched where the Pacific Ocean meets Sydney Harbour. Port pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan is included at either Circular Quay or White Bay.
What You'll Get
After pickup from the cruise ship port, your shore excursion starts with a visit to Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay Wharf before enjoying views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Continue with a drive along historical George Street to see landmarks like the Queen Victoria Building, Town Hall, and Martin Place, and then cross Harbour Bridge, heading north toward Manly and stopping on the way at Milsons Point for photo ops of the Opera House, harbor, and city skyline. As you travel through the exclusive northern suburbs of Sydney, visit a lookout point in Seaforth for views over Middle Head and the marinas of Pearl Bay, and stop at Arabanoo Lookout for a panorama of the Pacific Ocean and the rugged headland.
Upon arrival in Manly, take a stroll along the popular Corso to soak up the atmosphere of the town. Then continue your tour through the leafy 'beach suburbs' and Queenscliff, passing by Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl Beach before returning to the Sydney city center via the exclusive suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman. Your shore excursion ends with port drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Rydges Sydney Harbour, 55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Circular Quay Overseas Passenger Cruise Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2017 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Sydney Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.