Take a Door to Door Shuttle from Sydney City Hotel or Cruise Ship Terminal at Circular Quay (Overseas Passenger Terminal) to Sydney International or Domestic Airport.
Don't pay too much for a taxi or stand shoulder to shoulder on a crowded train with your luggage. Share the cost of the ride with other passengers in a comfortable minivan. Airport Shuttle is our most popular and cost effective transport solution. This service operates 7-days a week.
About This Deal
Supplier will email your pickup time from hotel or cruise ship terminal after the booking is made. Your pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
Enjoy a simple and stress free journey from your Sydney City Hotel or Cruise Ship at Circular Quay (Overseas Passenger Terminal) to catch your domestic or international flight. Let your driver pick you up from hotel door step or outside the cruise terminal and drop you off at your desired airport terminal.
By pre-booking this service you will reduce the stress of getting from your hotel or cruise ship to the airport as your driver will be waiting for you ready to assist you with your luggage. This shared shuttle transfer offers friendly and efficient customer service at an affordable rate.
You will also receive our 24/7 emergency number in case there is a problem finding your driver.
Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you in case of any changes or if the driver can't find you at the expected pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passengers who are being picked up from the Cruise Ship must provide the following information at the time of making a booking: cruise ship name, docking time and disembarkation time
- Supplier will email your pickup time from hotel or cruise ship terminal after the booking is made. Your pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time.
- Duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- One-way shared shuttle transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, tolls and service fees
- Sydney City Hotel or Cruise Ship (Overseas Passenger Terminal) pickup
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transport from White Bay Cruise Terminal
Pickup is available from all hotels within Down Town, City are, CBD, Darling Harbour, Ultimo, Rocks, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills. Supplier will provide your pickup time after your booking is made. Your pickup time will be set in accordance with your flight departure time. This service operates to meet all flights departing from Sydney Domestic or International Terminals.
Overseas Passenger Terminal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||03:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
30 to 60 minutes
Sydney Airport, Terminal 1 International, Terminal 1, Sydney International Terminal, Sydney Airport, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia - Sydney Airport (International or Domestic terminal)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Sydney Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.