We show you a local’s hidden gem of Surfers Paradise. It’s a glorious beach and park area and you will experience a paddle in an area not often seen and experience beautiful scenery & wildlife. We also paddle past the high-rises of Surfers Paradise creating some beautiful memories and photos. It’s a unique way of seeing this part of the Gold Coast. City and nature paddle.
About This Deal
The first thing you must know about stand-up paddle boarding is that it’s super easy to learn with instruction from an accredited SUP coach, showing you “how to” and being with you every step of the way. In the private lesson you get to learn a lot more about paddle technique advance turns and stances, to generally improve your strength of paddle technique and balance.
In a private lesson we cater to your requirements depending on your fitness level so we go at your pace. The lesson is a full hour so there’s plenty of time to tweak your paddle technique and for you to ask questions and to gain more information on paddling.
We take photos and videos to show you your improvement over the lesson and share photos on social media (included)
It’s a fun way to learn and very safe as you are with an instructor on the water. we provide lifejackets for nonswimmers and the lesson can be done in shallow water. We paddle on flat water only but can teach some to surf techniques to those who want to eventually SUP Surf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Stand up paddle equipment
- Photos on social media
19 River Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2021 - 4/1/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Vertical SUP Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.