See all the world class attractions of Phillip Island in one day on this small group eco tour from Melbourne. Departing Melbourne at midday, you'll travel to Victoria's most colourful attraction, the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes for an opportunity to visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks. Get up close to koalas and other Australian animals at the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park. The highlight of your Phillip Island experience will begin at dusk as you watch the fairy penguins waddling up the beach into their burrows in the sand dunes. Traveling in a small group, maximum 24 people, will allow you to explore all that Phillip Island has to offer in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, 131 Esplanade Brighton Beach, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Photo opportunity of Melbourne's most colourful attraction!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Explore Moonlit Sanctuary where you may have the opportunity to feed Kangaroos and Wallabies under the supervision of Sanctuary staff plus view many famous Australian animals.
Moonlit Sanctuary is dedicated to helping save Australia’s endangered wildlife from extinction. Many of the animals kept at the Sanctuary are threatened with extinction. However, just keeping and breeding rare animals is not enough, they must interact with programs aimed at saving them in the wild.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Beautiful views across the ocean while you spot the local seal colony
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
The nightly spectacular! See the cute little penguins waddle ashore to their nesting grounds.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Photography of any kind is not permitted at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Please note: Children under the age of 12yrs are not able to join the Guided Ranger Tour. Please choose either the Penguin Plus or Standard Penguin Parade
- Please note: Infant restraint seats can be provided but must be requested at the time a booking is placed
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coaster fitted with free WIFI
- Entry fees for Moonlit Sanctuary and Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Sightseeing at the Brighton Bathing Boxes, Nobbies and Seal Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go West Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.