This small group eco tour will take you to one of Australia's truly un-known wonders. In an era of over-tourism, Wilson's Promontory is a welcome and unforgettable place to retreat from the tourist masses. Fortunately, it is yet to be discovered by mass tourism, despite being one of the most stunning coastal locations you'll ever experience in all of your travels.
We'll take you there in air-conditioned comfort and show you the location's best highlights, with our informative & engaging guides determined to assist you in creating some wonderful travel memories.
Tick off one of Australia's most famous beaches, Squeaky Beach, where the sand will sing as you walk along this pristine coastal area.
Enjoy a hike up Mount Bishop and take in stunning views from atop it's peak or alternatively, take the gentler Lilly Pilly Gully walk through lush rainforest.
Towards the end of your day, try to spot some of the local furry residents with a guided wildlife walk!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Squeaky Beach is so named because of the sounds you'll hear while walking along the sand. The rounded grains of quartz make a squeaking sound when you walk, giving this popular local beach its name.
The famous white sand leads to turquoise waters at one of Wilsons Promontory's most iconic beaches. Enjoy a dip in the ocean here if you wish, or just enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding area from the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tidal River Footbridge, Sixth Ave Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
The town of Tidal River is the only "settlement" with the Wilson's Promontory National Park. We'll stop here for an opportunity to explore the delightful surroundings and to meet some of our colourful feathered friends.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Bishop Walking Track, Wilsons Promontory VIC 3960, Australia
This walk leads us to amazing views over the promontory from the summit. This is the part of our tour that requires the most energy, so be sure pack a comfortable pair of walking shoes!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Gippsland, Victoria
Enjoy a guided wildlife walk at the old Airfield to spot some of the furry locals!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility challenges
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Tidal River Footbridge
- Food & Drink
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go West Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.