Get out early on the calm morning water of the Pumicestone Passage. At high tide glide quietly past stingrays through crystal clear waters as you paddle to the surrounding white sandy coves and inlets of Bribie Island National Park. At low tide, explore the sandbars of the passage for legions of soldier crabs and find an island on the passage all to yourself. Start early to beat most of the boating traffic, the intense sun and the hard work of paddling in the late morning and afternoon sea-breeze by getting out at 7.00 am or 8.00 am in the morning for 1 hour of paddleboarding. Includes five minutes of free instruction and local advice to get you out having fun on the water in no time. You can choose to stay safe and paddle close to the business, or explore further into the Marine Park and Bribie Island National Park and get your exercise for the day.
About This Deal
Explore the pristine waterways of the Pumicestone Passage. If it is your first time paddling or you're a beginner, let the staff know and they can teach you some easy to understand techniques to have you paddling in no time. Choose to stay close to the business, explore secluded sandbars, go for a walk on the island, go for a long exercise paddle or any combination of the above.
• Golden Beach Hire, Esplanade & Gregory St, Golden Beach, Caloundra, Queensland 4551 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Beach Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.