Come discover Toodyay with us, a hidden gem not far from Perth. Visit a camel dairy that has the world's first mobile camel milking system and try some camel milk products. Take a camel selfie (Camelfie). Learn about the native trees and plants in the area that were used by the Aborigines for food and medicine. Experience wine tasting with the Wine Maker in the cellar of one of WA's oldest wineries.
Visit the town of Toodyay to see historical buildings and learn about Toodyay's colourful convict history.
Finally, settle down for Dinner in the Paddock followed by a stargazing experience. Listen to stories of the night sky created by the world's first astronomers, the Australian Aborigines. Take a close up look at planets, nebulas and galaxies using equipment from our mobile observatory.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toodyay, Toodyay, Avon Valley, Western Australia
Explore the historical town of Toodyay, a hidden gem not far from Perth.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pelham Reserve, Off Duke Street, Toodyay, Western Australia 6566 Australia
A guided wildflower bush tucker and bush medicine walk
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: DromeDairy, 4665 Toodyay Road, Morangup, Western Australia 6083 Australia
Visit a camel dairy that has the world's first mobile camel milking system and then settle down for a BBQ dinner in the paddock.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Completed the Government Covid -19 Tourism Clean accreditation programme.
- Dinner - BYO Alcohol
- Use of equipment from our mobile observatory
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Wine Tasting
- Tour of Camel Dairy
- Entry/Admission - DromeDairy
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lumineer Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.