Our all-inclusive private tour is perfect for those wishing to sample some of the best boutique wines in the Hunter.
And the best bit? Your furry friend is welcome to join! Relax and enjoy being chauffeured to 3 pet-friendly wineries for a private tasting including a handcrafted chocolate and wine pairing experience. You'll also sample craft gin, vodka and schnapps and local cheeses. Enjoy a delicious wood fired pizza lunch amongst the vines with your doggy by your side.
Your local guide has years of experience and is there to ensure your day runs smoothly. We offer complimentary and insured dog walking/minding while you are tasting (although your dog is welcome to sit with you) and there will be time for on and off lead exercise for your pup/s. Please note we invite up to 2 well behaved dogs at a time on tour. All dogs must wear a harness for travel and a seat belt restraint will be provided. All our furry guests receive an individually decorated biscuit from 'Pooches Patisserie'.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glandore Estate Wines, 1595 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
50 minute chocolate and wine tasting experience. 6 wines paired with custom made Adora handcrafted chocolate. This experience is complimentary. Additional wines may be tasted depending on time. (Pets - opportunities for on and off lead exercise)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hunter Belle Cheese Room & Cafe, 1616 Broke Rd De Iliuus Wines, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Complimentary cheese tasting including Ash Brie, . Guests may purchase cheese, condiments, crackers etc to take home and the minibus has an eski to store purchases. Take away coffee, salumi and fudge also available (Pets - pets not allowed in tasting area but there is ample room for strolling outside and Vanessa is available for pet minding).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oakvale Wines, 1596 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Complimentary tasting of 8 wines at one of the Hunter's oldest, wineries. All wines are organic with many vegan options. Guests will have a chance to view the working winery from the cellar door. (Pets - pets allowed both inside and outside. Ample room for on-lead exercise)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: IronBark Hill Brewhouse, 694 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Lunch stop at Ironbark Brewhouse. Set amongst the vines of Peter Draytons vineyard, our lunch menu includes woodfired pizza to share, chunky handcut fries with aioli, garden salad and chicken wings (or bruscetta). Food is included in the price of the tour. Beer and cider paddles are available for purchase at $18 per paddle. Peter Drayton wines also available by the glass. Dogs are welcome inside and outside on lead.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Small Mouth Vodka, Broke Road Shop 20, Hunter Valley Garden, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2090 Australia
Experience tasting craft gin, vodka and schnapps at this working Distillery. Organic and made in the Hunter with something for all palates. All dogs welcome inside the Distillery on-lead. Note: this venue may be substituted with Small Mouth Vodka due to availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hungerford Hill Wines, 2450 Broke Rd Hunter Valley, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Complimentary wine tasting at this iconic Hunter vineyard and winery located in the heart of Pokolbin and shares its premises with the equally iconic Muse Restaurant. (Pets are welcome inside and outside - cellar door only). Coffee and cheese platters are also available to be purchased. Sit in the alfresco area and watch vintage aircraft flying to and from Cessnock Airport. (note due to availability this venue may be substituted with Vinden Wines or Theleme Wines at Black Creek Farm).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- PLEASE NOTE: Participants must be 18 years or over to participate in tasting/consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a step up into the Tour vehicle which may present difficulties for guests with mobility issues.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guests will be required to use the Service NSW app on their smart phones to check in and checkout at each venue.
- Lunch - Wood fired pizza (minimum one between two people), salad, chunky fries and aioli and wings or bruscetta. Please note only the meal is included. Beverages inc. beer, wine, cider available to purchase.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary tasting at 3 award winning boutique vineyards including a chocolate and wine pairing experience plus a tasting of craft gin, vodka and schnapps
- Snacks - complimentary cheese tasting
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PETS - Pet first aid, Water bowl, 'Pooches patisserie' Handmade treats and seat belt harnesses.
- Entry/Admission - Glandore Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Belle Cheese Room & Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Oakvale Wines
- Entry/Admission - IronBark Hill Brewhouse
- Entry/Admission - Small Mouth Vodka
- Entry/Admission - Hungerford Hill Wines
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be contacted with the exact time of pick up and to confirm the name and address of their short stay accommodation. We pick up within Pokolbin, Broke, Lovedale, Mount View and Rothbury and all adjacent areas.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/22/2022 - 5/28/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
6 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grape to Glass Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.