Sample the delights of the Barossa Valley on a full-day guided tour from Adelaide that includes two wine tastings, a delicious winery lunch and a visit to Hahndorf. Your knowledgeable guide shares the valley's winemaking history before guided tastings at Seppeltsfield Winery and Wolf Blass. With stops at local landmarks and a scenic route that takes in the River Torrens and Adelaide Hills, your tour provides an in-depth experience of the legendary winemaking region and its environs.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lyndoch Heritage Walk, Barossa Valley Way, Lyndoch, South Australia Australia
Stop at Lyndoch Bakery to buy morning tea (own expense)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gray Line Adelaide Day Tours, 85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Commence your day trip to the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley from the Adelaide Central Bus Station
Stop At: Seppeltsfield, Seppeltsfield, Barossa Valley, South Australia
Wine Tastings at one of Australia's oldest wineries. Enjoy tastings of their wine including the Tawny.
Time to explore the Jam Factory and surrounds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wolf Blass, 97 Sturt Highway, Nuriootpa, South Australia Australia
Tour of winery with tastings of Wolf Blass and Penfolds Wine. 2 Course Lunch is served here.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Hahndorf, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Stop in the town of Hahndorf and explore this old German Settlement
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Winery Lunch
- Wine Tastings
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Premium Air-conditioned Touring Coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wolf Blass
- Wine is available to be purchased during lunch
- Entry/Admission - Lyndoch Heritage Walk
Gray Line Adelaide Day Tours, 85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list please contact supplier on 1300 85 86 87 or by email directly to arrange. It is recommended that you contact supplier to reconfirm exact pickup time as this will vary depending on where you have chosen.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line - Adelaide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.