Set off on a full day trip from Hobart and discover Port Arthur Convict Site, Tasman National Park and the Isle of the Dead! Suitable for the whole family, you'll enjoy a guided walking tour of Port Arthur and a scenic cruise to the Isle of the Dead where you'll be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Photo Stop (October to April only)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pirates Bay/Eaglehawk Neck, Southeast Tasmania, Tasmania Australia
Lookout stop at Pirate's Bay
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
- Isle of the Dead Cruise and Tour
- 40 minute historical walking tour provided by Port Arthur Guides.
- The Visitor Centre has a “Lottery of Life” exhibition that is an interactive area allowing you to take on the persona of an actual convict throughout their life from London to Tasmania.
- The Visitor Centre also holds a café, souvenir shop and first class restaurant.
- Port Arthur Museum.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided Historical Walking tour of Port Arthur involves a lot of walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- If you do not wish to participate in the full walking tour, please note small golf buggies are available free of charge. Passengers can locate a buggy at the front entrance of Port Arthur Visitor Centre (it has a full commentary).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guided Historical Walking Tour of Port Arthur
- Harbor Cruise at Port Arthur
- Guided tour of the Isle of the Dead
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- Food and drinks
8 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.