Do you enjoy historical tours? This full day tour from Hobart has been designed to allow as much time as possible to explore Port Arthur. Formerly a convict site, Port Arthur is bursting with history and today boasts a landscape of natural beauty, scenic ruins and restored buildings. Make the most out of your day and join the informative fully guided historical walking tour then jump on board the relaxing cruise to the Isle of the Dead!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Enjoy an orientation drive through the quaint historic town of Richmond with a short photo stop at the famous convict built Richmond Bridge (Oct to Apr)
Pass By: Pirates Bay/Eaglehawk Neck, Southeast Tasmania, Tasmania Australia
Be in awe of the wonderful views from Pirates Bay lookout
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Arriving at Port Arthur historic site we visit the interpretation centre with its interactive exhibits and displays, and follow the harrowing life of a convict. Join a guided walking tour and learn about the many restored buildings and ruins, including the Penitentiary, commandant's house and the church.
Duration: 4 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes for the walking tour. If you do not wish to participate in the full walking tour, please note small golf buggies are available free of charge. Passengers can locate a buggy at the front entrance of Port Arthur Visitor Center.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Port Arthur Historic Site guided tour
- 30-minute Harbor Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.