Take a day trip to the Mornington Peninsula, known for its stunning coastline along with vineyards and fine restaurants, farms, holiday homes and a quiet country lifestyle. You'll visit the charming towns of Mornington and Flinders where you can see elegant homes, browse artisan shops and enjoy a cafe lunch. You’ll also have time to stroll along the beach, snap photos at stunning vista points overlooking the sea, taste wines at The Cups Estate and visit a strawberry farm. Choose to upgrade your day trip with the relaxing Peninsula Hot Springs where you will have entry to over 20 pools.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Main Street Mornington, Main Street, Mornington, Victoria 3931 Australia
Walk down to the bathing boxes, pier or enjoy a coffee in the popular main street.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: The Cups Estate, 269 Browns Rd, Rye, Victoria 3939 Australia
Sample fine wines and olives from The Cups Estate Winery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 45 Cook St, Flinders, Victoria 3929 Australia
Sample artisan made chocolates and learn about the chocolate making process from the Chocolatier.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Beach, Bass st, Flinders, Victoria Australia
Stop at the Village Cafe for a delicious local lunch
Duration: 55 minutes
Pass By: The Flinders Golf Club, 1 Bass St, Flinders, Victoria 3929 Australia
At Flinders Lookout see panoramic coastal views and then take a scenic drive through Flinders Golf Course for stunning ocean views
Stop At: Mock Red Hill, 1103 Mornington-Flinders Rd, Red Hill, Victoria 3937 Australia
Enjoy cider and local produce tastings
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, 244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge, Victoria 3928 Australia
Wander through strawberry fields and pick your own juicy berries to take home. There is also a great cafe for a snack, shopping or liqueur tastings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Cafe Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Strawberry picking
- Peninsula Hot Springs (if option selected, all tasting stops are not included)
- WiFi on board
- Cider Tastings
- Chocolate Tastings
- Entry/Admission - The Cups Estate
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Beach
- Entry/Admission - Mock Red Hill
- Entry/Admission - Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
Gray Line Melbourne Day Tours, Federation Square East, Corner of Flinders St and, Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.