Exclusive luxury small group touring, but with the comforts of a large coach.
A unique experience where the travel is as much as a highlight as the sightseeing.
Relax and be enriched with interesting commentary.
Experience the Blue Mountains with expert commentary, exclusive attractions, and a quality that only Gray Line can offer
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Featherdale Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Early access to Featherdale Wildlife Park and a personalised koala experience
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See the famous Three Sisters from the Echo Point lookout
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the rides (at own expense), if you don't want to do the rides there are some lovely walks in the area we can take you to.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Bells Line of Road, Mount Tomah, New South Wales 2758 Australia
Discover the hidden treasures of the Botanic Garden which also offers amazing views
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Featherdale Wildlife Park - Personalised Koala Experience
- WiFi on board
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Luxury Air-conditioned Small Group Touring Coach
- Hotel Pickup
- Lunch - Aussie Style BBQ lunch
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Hotel drop-off (tour concludes with River Cruise)
- Scenic World Rides
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
Wheat Road, Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
1: Darling Harbour, Pier 26, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line - Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.