Discover the stunning white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the North Coast on this Port Stephens day trip from Sydney.
View different native wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park and on the occasion you can witness snake and funnel spider milking. Enjoy an action packed day sandboarding and driving by purpose build 4WD along Stockton Beach sand dunes. Finish up the afternoon with a cruise along the stunning blue waters on a dolphin watching cruise, a picture perfect experience.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Australian Reptile Park, Pacific Highway, Gosford, New South Wales 2251 Australia
Interact with wildlife
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stockton Sand Dunes, Anna Beach, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Join the Port Stephens 4WD with Sand Boarding
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nelson bay beach, Nelson Bay, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
Board the Moonshadow Cruise for the Dolphin Watching Cruise. There is lunch opportunities at the Marina (own expense)
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park fees
- WiFi on board
- Australian Reptile Park
- 4WD and Sandboarding Adventure
- Moonshadow Dolphin Watch Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Australian Reptile Park
- Entry/Admission - Stockton Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Nelson bay beach
- Food and drinks
Wheat Road, Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line - Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.