Awaken your senses to the magnificent splendour that is Cradle Mountain - Lake St Clair National Park on this full-day tour from Launceston.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheffield, Sheffield, Tasmania
Make a brief stop in this historical town famous for its stunning murals. Featuring more than 140 painted murals that depict the pioneering history and character of the Cradle Mountain region, this is a fascinating town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre, 4057 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania 7306 Australia
After approximately 2 hours coach touring from Launceston through the lush landscape and rolling farmland of Sheffield and the North West Coast we arrive at the Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre. Located on the park boundary, enjoy the interpretive displays, park information, up to date weather information and learn everything there is to know about this stunning alpine area. The Centre also has toilet facilities, a gift shop, cafe and takeaway and is known for it's friendly and knowledgeable staff. Beautiful native gardens surround the Centre. Enjoy a short 5 minute walk to cascading waterfalls, known as the Enchanted Forest Walk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dove Lake Circuit, Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park Tasmanian World Heritage Wilderness Area, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania Australia
Stand in awe as you take in the powerful and majestic Cradle Mountain reigning over the picturesque Dove Lake. Enjoy a one hour walk at Dove Lake with a professional guide that will take you up to Glacier Rock and a visit to one of Dove Lake's quartzite beaches.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ashgrove Tasmanian Farm Cheese, 6173 Bass Hwy, Elizabeth Town, Tasmania 7304 Australia
Take some time to explore the famous Tasmanian Ashgrove Cheese Farm and learn how the cheese is made and sample the varieties made on the premises.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania Australia
Enjoy the the beauty of one of Australia's most recognisable landmarks and one of Tasmania's most visited attractions. The jewel in the crown of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area. A day hut is where you will enjoy a light lunch, provided by a local bakery, before visiting the historic guest house of Waldheim and enjoying the easy 20 minute walk in Weindorfers Forest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Full Day Touring by Coach
- Local Driver/Guide
- Lunch, fresh fruit and a bottle of water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Enchanted Forest Walk
- Ashgrove Cheese Farm
- Entry/Admission - Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Dove Lake Circuit
- Entry/Admission - Cradle Mountain
Cornwall Square Transit Centre, No.182 Cimitiere St, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please waiting at least 5 minutes prior to your agreed hotel pick up time, either in the hotel reception area/lobby or just outside the front entrance.
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.