Welcome to Hobart, Tasmania! A city of yachts and spinnakers' gardens, galleries, sandstone cottages and stately Georgian Homes. A city built on the pain and toil of yesteryear English convicts. The perfect introduction to Hobart's best sites - this is the ultimate city tour!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Battery Point Sculpture Trail, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Enjoy these interesting landmarks as we pass by historic Battery Point
Pass By: Sullivans Cove, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Enjoy the stunning architecture and heritage of this fascinating part of the Hobart waterfront.
Pass By: St. David's Cathedral, 125 Macquarie St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Marvel at this iconic Hobart landmark
Pass By: Queens Domain, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Enjoy views of the city and Derwent River as we make our way around Queens Domain and picturesque Government House.
Stop At: Cascades Female Factory Historic Site, 16 Degraves St South Hobart, Hobart, Tasmania 7004 Australia
Visit the remains of the Female Factory - a onetime female prison - featured in Bryce Courtenay's novel The Potato Factory.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hobart Convict Penitentiary, 6 Brisbane St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Experience the city and parks, historic churches and buildings , including the Hobart Town Hall and Penitentiary Chapel.
Stop At: Cascade Gardens, 2 McRobies Rd, Hobart, Tasmania 7004 Australia
Stop at the Cascade Gardens with an option to walk and view the exterior of the historic Cascade Brewery building.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, Lower Domain Road Queens Domain, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Enjoy some free time and the opportunity to purchase a snack strolling through the exquisite Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Live Commentary
- Hobart Explorer Coach Tram
- Entry/Admission - Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.