World Heritage listed Hinchinbrook Island & Hinchinbrook Channel
Our skipper will take you through the magnificent mangrove systems of the Hinchinbrook Channel looking for birds and marine wildlife. During this time, we will also point out the significant landmarks on Hinchinbrook Island and inform you of the History of the “Texas Terror” which crashed on the Island in WWII.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hinchinbrook Island, Cardwell, Queensland Australia
3-hour Hinchinbrook Island Channel Cruise
Come and see World Heritage listed Hinchinbrook Island & Hinchinbrook Channel
looking for birds, dugongs, dolphins, marine wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Hinchinbrook Island
Tradewinds Drive, Tradewinds Dr, Cardwell QLD 4849, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/9/2021 - 7/2/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Barrier Reef Fishing & Island tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.